We would like to introduce you all to dotFIT, it is the supplement brand we personally use and recommend to our clients. Here is a little background of why we have chosen dotFIT for our supplement needs.
Before supplements become dotFIT products or are recommended for general consumer use, they must survive stringent legal and scientific review with the following conditions met:
1. Current clinical research- evidence based and 100% defensible through published scientific research.
2. Documented safety & efficacy- only safe and effective dosages; only the compounds, and levels that are proven to work are in the products
3. Purity, potency, delivery- Our dietary supplement products are manufactured in a FDA-registered, Drug-Licensed pharmaceutical facility in compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practices. This means that both purity and potency are guaranteed and it assures users that all nutritional claims meet or surpass FDA guidelines, USDA guidelines, and industry norms.
4. Never too much or too little-All formulas must be able to work in synergy with other dotFIT products in order to avoid nutrient overages, which are common with typical, indiscriminate supplement use.
Welcome to our series all about proper supplementation!
Today we are going to look at the dotFIT multivitamin formulas, and help determine what one is really best for you!
Did you know? In June of 2002, the JAMA (journal of the American Medical Association) published a study that urged all American to take a daily multi-vitamin! So with all the choices out there how do you know what is best.
We have already discussed why we recommend dotFIT supplements to our clients, now lets figure out which MV formula is going to be best for your specific needs!
1. Active MV: as this implies if you are an active individual (athlete or involved with intense physical activity) this is the MV for you. It has higher levels of antioxidants and B vitamins, needed to due increased energy demands.
2. Over 50: this formula considers the needs of individuals over 50 years young! Increased levels of B12, B6 and folic acid!
3. Women: designed with the needs of women in mind, higher levels of vitamin D, folic acid, magnesium and iron.
New Year’s resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year’s Day. Some examples include resolutions to donate to the poor more often, to become more assertive, or to become more physically fit. How many have made a resolution to get in better shape only to find yourself revisiting that same resolution the following year? Make this the year you change old habits and introduce new healthier ones! Let us help you get a jump on your fitness resolution with a free 14 day trial of the dotFIT Me program.
The dotFIT Me Program helps you maximize your fitness goals, including weight loss, weight/muscle gain, and athletic performance for youth and adults. Powered by CalorieKing and NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine). Become a subscriber and get all of these great benefits:
· 14-day trial access to the dotFIT Me program
· Daily targets for how many calories you should burn and eat to get to your goal
· Food logging and breakdown (you don’t have to log food)
· Multiple lifestyle menus designed by registered dietitians (optional)
· CalorieKing food database of over 50,000 foods and easy-to-use search tool
· Unlimited cardio and weight training plans
· Customized dietary supplement recommendations
· Continuous feedback to stay on goal
· Progress reports
· Access to extensive library of weight loss, fitness, nutrition, performance, senior, youth and women’s health topics