Tone Up Tuesday: Moves To Help You Improve
Build strong , sexy shoulders with this move.
1. Stand with feet straight and shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent.
2. Draw-in belly button, hold dumbbell in one hand and extend arm across body - thumb facing front pocket on opposite side.
1. Keeping arm straight, raise extended arm diagonally across body - as if drawing sword out of sheath.
2. Rotate shoulder out until hand is eye level and at 45-degree angle to body, thumb pointing up.
3. Hold; return arm across body as if placing sword back into its sheath.