We would like to introduce you all to dotFIT, it is the supplement brand we personally use and recommend to our clients. Here is a little background of why we have chosen dotFIT for our supplement needs.
Before supplements become dotFIT products or are recommended for general consumer use, they must survive stringent legal and scientific review with the following conditions met:
1. Current clinical research- evidence based and 100% defensible through published scientific research.
2. Documented safety & efficacy- only safe and effective dosages; only the compounds, and levels that are proven to work are in the products
3. Purity, potency, delivery- Our dietary supplement products are manufactured in a FDA-registered, Drug-Licensed pharmaceutical facility in compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practices. This means that both purity and potency are guaranteed and it assures users that all nutritional claims meet or surpass FDA guidelines, USDA guidelines, and industry norms.
4. Never too much or too little-All formulas must be able to work in synergy with other dotFIT products in order to avoid nutrient overages, which are common with typical, indiscriminate supplement use.
Welcome to our series all about proper supplementation!
Today we are going to look at the dotFIT multivitamin formulas, and help determine what one is really best for you!
Did you know? In June of 2002, the JAMA (journal of the American Medical Association) published a study that urged all American to take a daily multi-vitamin! So with all the choices out there how do you know what is best.
We have already discussed why we recommend dotFIT supplements to our clients, now lets figure out which MV formula is going to be best for your specific needs!
1. Active MV: as this implies if you are an active individual (athlete or involved with intense physical activity) this is the MV for you. It has higher levels of antioxidants and B vitamins, needed to due increased energy demands.
2. Over 50: this formula considers the needs of individuals over 50 years young! Increased levels of B12, B6 and folic acid!
3. Women: designed with the needs of women in mind, higher levels of vitamin D, folic acid, magnesium and iron.